Thursday, June 26, 2008

My cat is weird

My cat (the real one, not the virtual one) really likes wet cat food gravy poured over dry cat food. She licks the gravy off the wet food and leaves it, but eats the dry food underneath. And then there are these gross wet food chunks that I eventually have to throw out, because if I don't, my other cat comes in and tries to bury them even though there is absolutely no dirt in my bathroom (where their food is, so that they don't get gravy on the carpet and so I don't step in their food and/or water and slip and fall and have horrible bruises from hitting the counter while trying to make toast in the kitchen).

I thought maybe Ideale's cats were like that too. I finally learned that there is actual FOOD FOR PETS (!) and made a bunch of Sporeling Snacks, and then Cinnamon wouldn't eat them. So I tried with Saff, and no dice. I kept trying to feed them the snacks, and they were like, "No, we don't like that food" (but in cat).

So I hit up Google to see if there were other foods and then went to the Auction House and got some Kibler's Bits, and they didn't like THAT, either. And there isn't any virtual gravy to pour over them, so I was kind of pissed off that I'd wasted time and money learning the Sporeling Snack recipe and making food and buying food that my cats didn't even like when I could have been getting ganked by random Alliance rogues who suddenly feel the need to gank me now that I'm high enough in level that they get honor from it.

Then I figured it out by accident. Turns out, you just right-click the snacks, you don't actually use the "Feed Pet" skill. That's kind of confusing and stupid, Blizz. My cats DO like Sporeling Snacks and WoW is a big fat liar.

Still so bored. Three minutes of work to go.

No comments: