Saturday, January 17, 2009

Project Infiltration: I suck

I am working on the blog layout thing and adding a list of "helpful" (in my mind, anyway) posts I've written, and realized that while I wrote all of the Project Infiltration posts, I never posted them all.

For those who don't feel like mucking through my archives, Project Infiltration was where I rolled a Horde hunter and an Alliance hunter, leveled them to 10, and then went to each starting zone of the other faction to tame pets you can't get elsewhere, or can't get until the high levels.

The ones I did post:

Project Infiltration: Dun Morogh
Project Infiltration: Teldrassil
Project Infiltration: Tirisfal Glades
Project Infiltration: Eversong Woods
Project Infiltration: Elwynn Forest

So I will be editing the rest, adding screen shots and posting them sometime in the next week. And maybe, maybe even add the long-promised screen shots to the already finished ones! Since they were the whole reason I even created this blog and all.

No comments: