Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day Two

No Loque, but 450 mining makes me v. happy.

Definitely the prettiest hunter in the zone.

(I don't imagine anyone hasn't read the Very Secret Diaries, but if you are among those few, clicky click.)

Anyway, no, I do not plan to do this every day (post updates). In fact, I hadn't planned to do one today, except that right after the server came up, I logged in and about 15 minutes later was chatting with the other BM hunter in the guild about Loque, when a pally guildie was all, "Is he a glowing blue cat? 'Cause I saw him a minute ago."

Me: "omg where? OMG WHERE?"

Sadly, we flew out to the spot and he was vanished — no corpse or anything. F. had seen an Alliance hunter in the area, so she probably got to him first, darnit.

But I am posting this because I want to share the spawn point: It was on the west side of the Lifeblood Pillar. This is not on the wowhead map, and is in fact only on one other map I've seen. So I can confirm that this seems to be a spawn point, since he appeared there immediately after server start-up. (Server was up 5-10 minutes.)

So anyone who is desperately hunting for their spirit kitty like myself, be sure to check that spot as well!

No comments: