Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Project Infiltration: Tirisfal Glades

Hunter: Dayea
Level: 10
Destination: Tirisfal Glades
Route Taken: Starting in Auberdine, I took the boat to Menethil Harbor, jumped off the dock, turned on Track Humanoids, and swan right on the edge of the fatigue zone (the dark water in your minimap) to avoid the murlocs. I swam east, then north until I was in the Arathi Highlands (still in the water), then west back to Southshore in Hillsbrad. I suffered death by murloc once right outside of Southshore. From there, I ran west on the road, then north through Silverpine Forest into Tirisfal Glades.
Dangers: Murlocs and naga. If you leave Track Humanoids up, then you can avoid them until you get to Southshore. You will aggro at least one heading to shore; they're just too thick to avoid it. On the road in Hillsbrad, there are the bears and spiders that get close and pick up your aggro radius. Once you get into Silverpine, stick to the road. Your only dangers are Horde players at this point, so you can have possible death on the road, if you run into one and they decide to gank, or certain death off the road with bears and stuff.
Difficulty level: Dead easy. Even with a mage ganking and bear deaths, this was by far the easiest run into enemy territory ever. Now I know why Alliance are always attacking Undercity on The Venture Co. Between the easy access to the zone and the sewers, it's the easiest one to attack.

If you choose to stay on land for this one, it'd be a lot harder, though.

And seriously, Laughing Skull sucks for PVP. I tamed my bat, wandered over to watch a tauren and a blood elf duel, and went and explored the Ruins of Lordaeron, and no one even cared. Probably because I was level 10, but come on. Even I would break my "Don't gank players way lower levels than you" rule if I saw a night elf wandering around in my city.

There's really not much to say here. It was a super easy run. I'll have screen shots later.

No comments: