Monday, January 12, 2009

Haven't played

Too tired. Not sure why.

Going to log into the hunter now, but don't know how long I will last.

Alliance characters are on hold (or maybe retired?) due to BFF's new schedule not meshing with my old/current one. Not renewing Recruit-A-Second-Account until we figure out what we're doing. Poor Tshaya. Three servers and I still never play her.

I did, however, play lots of Arathi Basin on Saturday. Healed until I hit that point where I couldn't actually react anymore and had fun the whole time.

Next goal: Ideale to 77 so I can get Cold Weather Flying and tame a Spirit Kitty. And then hunter PVP. Oh, I've missed you, hunter PVP. Healer PVP is fun, but sometimes I want to kill people, and taking the lowbies for a whirl is just not as fun.

The end.

EPILOGUE: I really wish my guild were way less awesome sometimes. Because they are way too cool for me to even entertain the thought of transferring my mains to an Oceanic server, thus dashing all of my hopes of doing anything fun in the game. Like get an ugly, ugly warbear.

REVISED SEQUEL OF EPILOGUE: So now I'm organizing stuff for my nights off. And it scares me! More on this later.

4 comments:

Sarai said...

Going thru that right now myself. *Yawns*
Darn job.

On the other hand, when you don't know what you want to do, it's a good time to play alts. I usually don't care if I stop in the middle of something when I'm on a lowbie.

KC said...

But I do know what I want to do. I want to destroy Stormwind and Ironforge and then throw a celebratory party in the Exodar.

I just can't ever find 39 friends to come with me. :-(

Cryptography said...

Waiting a bit might provide a solution.

Soon Bliz will open up creation of DK's on any server, not just the ones where you have 55+ characters.

You could create a DK on one of the oceanic PvP servers and play there.

There's plenty of pvp happening too on Dath if you felt like joining my lot there as well.

KC said...

I'm going to wait it out a bit, I think. All of the RP-PVP servers are kind of in the same boat, it seems like, and I do want to RP and also PVP, so I think I'm just kind of stuck. Plus, as I mentioned, my guild is awesome.

I was pretty seriously considering transferring someone over to your realm, though, actually. I was thinking maybe rerolling the 'lock or transferring the druid. But if they're going to open up DKs, maybe I'll wait and see instead. Then I could at least come hang out now and then when I'm feeling lonely. :-P