Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stupid PVP tricks

I cannot help it. Every single time I see someone blow their trinket in PVP when I'm on Ahami, I Hex them. Even if they are one good shot from death. The only time I can resist is if my chosen target for heals is taking large amounts of damage.

Second to this is the Fire Elemental. I will wait until we are at the Stormpike Graveyard, usually, but oh, I love dropping him and then watching everyone run around trying to figure out what shaman did it or fighting him. If you can't kill the shaman, kill the totem, dummies.

It's like Disengage on Ideale. Do I need to use it? Most of the time, no. Do I use it anyway? Hell yes, it makes me fly through the air! I mean, I don't use it in situations where it's completely pointless or I might need it in a few seconds — I'll wait until after a warrior Intercepts or a death knight Death Grips, and I always am in a melee situation and need to get out when I hit Shift + D, but ... flying through the air!

Silang's Death Grip is getting there. Someone going after the flag runner? Death Grip! Someone on the flag at the Blacksmith? Death Grip! See that player over there, running innocently through the Field of Strife? Wave. Then Death Grip!

I really hope I'm not the only person who has skills or spells that are just so much fun that I use them every time I can make a case for it/every time the CD's up, squealing with glee the whole time.

2 comments:

Sarai said...

Kill Shot.

Just because I love big numbers. Hehe. Current record is 7.7k, I need a new ranged weapon.

KC said...

I actually haven't tried that one in PVP yet. Or, in fact, in soloing much either. I keep forgetting I have it. :-/