Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dear Beast Masters

Please keep respeccing as Marksmanship or Survival. While your DPS will trump mine (not that, given my level, gear and general disinterest in PVE, it wouldn't have already), I will have less competition for Loque'nahak's LOVE.

<3 Loque.

Now if only I could convince folks on VeCo to not kill him ... or bribe them into telling me where he is and letting me tame him. No takers so far, sadly.

P.S. In all seriousness, I'm really glad to see other hunter specs getting attention. BM hunters had it good for a long time (the entire time I've been playing the game, in fact), so it's about time hunters who just don't care for BM got some time in the sun.

In fact, when/if dual speccing even gets implemented, I fully intend to go with one of the other specs for PVP and just keep BM for wandering about Azeroth, farming ore and hopefully taking Loque for walks in. I certainly want to test out survival at a higher level; it was/has been fun in the low levels. And I'd like to give MM a whirl too, just because I love burst damage.

But since I don't have to think about what's best for a raid group or arena team, I think I will stick with what I love for now.

No comments: