Friday, January 16, 2009

Housecleaning

- Removed some inactive/vanished stuff from the blogroll and added a few new ones. (Including some VeCo people! Hi, VeCo people!)
- Cleaned up Armory links to get rid of my latest failed Alliance attempts.

That's about it. Still haven't created a decent blog layout, because I have WoW ADD and am now working on a "poster" for an event I'm co-planning in between working.

To Do:
- Stop stalling and take decent screenshots to use for blog layout.
- Get Ideale to 76 and Sholazar Basin to tame the spirit cat.
- Get Kamai and Malisya to 30 and mounted, so I get an idea of who I want to level next. Alternatively, find out of there are drugs that cure altitis.
- Stop dropping Ahami's fire elemental every single time I PVP and the cooldown's up. Seriously, overkill is fun, but one of these days I'm gonna need it and have blown it.
- And get the Stormhide belt made, since I've had the mats for it in my bags for, like, three weeks and I could use the space.
- And do more Wyrmrest and battleground dailies.

No comments: