Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Why I roll with the Horde

1. Because the Alliance are too stuck on their fancy buildings and rules. Night elves get all fussy when you spit on the floor.

2. Because trolls are the coolest, followed closely by taurens.
2b. Moo.

3. Because I <3 the Frostwolf tabard way more than the lame Stormpike one, and the other battleground tabards are cooler than yours, too.

4. Because of kodos.
4b. Moo. Again.

5. Because who wants a king when you can have a warchief!?

6. Because last time I logged onto my draenei hunter, I died after running to Hammerfall. I've never died entering an Alliance city, including the capitals (Darnassus is a pretty fishing spot, okay?), on any of my Horde folks. Except that one time when we fought in Ashenvale, but Horde only had, like, two and a half raids and Alliance brought at least four. And we still wiped out all the NPCs in Astranaar, including the flightmaster and her gryphons, before they downed us.
6b. Wyverns are so cooler than gryphons.

7. Because Jaina likes us better, too.

8. Because night elves ride cats. Like ponies. THAT IS SO WRONG. Poor kitties. :-(

9. Because the Horde doesn't need your stupid chairs.

No comments: