Thursday, October 30, 2008

Saving more bank space

I kind of adore the currency tab. It's so nice to be able to purchase items or even just glance at it to see where I stand as far as battleground tokens and honor goes.

But I think the developers half-assed it a little. There are plenty of other bank-space eating tokens that are equally annoying to have to go pick up and cart around to spend. I'd really like to see these moved to the currency tab, too:

- Arcane Runes/Holy Dust
- Thrallmar marks (and presumably Honor Hold ones, too)
- Halaa research and battle tokens

And I'm sure there are other things I haven't gotten in game that would do better on the currency tab than cluttering my bags.

It would also be nice to see a tab similar to the pet and mount tabs for tabards. With achievements based around collecting tabards and with the expansion promising a new reputation system based around wearing tabards to gain rep for that faction, people are going to have a crapton of tabards in their bank and their bags. It'd be really nice to be able to simply have them all on a tab, so you can switch at will without having to carry them all around.

No comments: