Monday, September 29, 2008

KITTY!

Updated taming plan for Wrath of the Lich King: Ideale will get two more stable slots. One will have a tanking pet, probably a rhino, or whatever else is good for that PVE thing (yes, I will call it that forever). I already have Gutripper, so when Blizz stops sucking and I can switch back to PVP, I will still have a pet with awesome PVP abilities. Which leaves me open to fill that third slot with ... a kitty, of course. Duh.

I've had an idea of which kitty I wanted for quite some time now, but I wasn't positive until I saw this.

ZOMG KITTY!!!

(Yes, I'm completely aware that three kitties on one hunter is stupid. Which is why I am happy to point out that Loque’nahak* is a spirit beast. And apparently spirit beasts have something called spirit strike, although I am not sure. Either way, not technically, really a cat, but still a kitty. Also, I don't care, because I loves the kittehs.)

* Laque'nahak being the tamable, presumably much smaller version of the awesome looking Har'koa in BRK's screenshot, by the way. I know Har'koa's not tamable. Alas.

No comments: