Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cats are not nerfed!

They're not they're not they're not!

I am keeping my cats and in fact am probably taming one more (might as well have the impossible-to-see-while-prowlin' ghost saber with a toon I actually play) when the beta hits (unless I really like the lightning bugs or they make elekks tamable). I don't care if they don't get a nifty new skill. You know why?

Because I am getting a nifty new skill which will make Arathi Basin WAY more fun with a cat than anything else.

Picture it: You're capping the mine. Stupid Horde, why would they leave the mine unguarded? Oh well, awesome for you, heh heh heh. Suddenly, there's snakes freaking everywhere, a cat clawing the crap out of you and you've got six arrows sticking out of your chest. WTF!? WHERE DID THE HUNTER COME FROM???

She was camouflaged in the bushes with her invisicat on guard, bitches.

And that's why I'm keeping my cats. (Not that giving them up was ever an option.)

EDIT: Of course, if you prefer PVE, I could see why you'd be stabling the kitty. Prowl kinda sucks for that.

EDIT II: Imagine the blacksmith guarded by TWO camo'd hunters with prowling kitties. Or even THREE. It would be AWESOME.

No comments: