Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why so much druid?

1. When Wrath hit, I was pretty focused on leveling Ahami and Ideale, and trying this death knight thing out. What this meant is that Onashne was sitting at 30 for 3 months. Not awful, except her leveling partner is my roommate's first and so far only character, and she was certainly not going to stop playing and wait around for my sorry butt. So she leveled to 51 (with a little help from my DK in Stranglethorn Vale and some instances) and now I have to play catch up if I want to go through the Dark Portal with her. So I've been playing Onashne a lot.

2. I love Ideale and Ahami, but I have played Ahami basically non-stop since June, and Ideale mostly non-stop except for the three weeks it took to level Ahami from 68-80, since March-ish. Right now, all I want to do as far as end game goes is run AB on Ahami and level pets and tame kitties on Ideale, neither of which are that exciting to write about. I'm a little burnt out on Northrend questing, dailies, leveling professions, and so on. Playing Onashne is new and different, and I'm revisiting old zones I love.

3. The Ice Stone has melted!

4. I really love healing on Ahami, and I'd really like to compare druid healing to shaman healing — eventually I'd like to test out every healing class in the game, with a pally and a priest in the twink brackets. However, I am really enjoying balance, and I really like the idea of druids, and the green healyness, and the fact that usually it's me and a druid battling it out for top healer in AV, so Onashne wins and gets to go to Northrend.

5. I feel like I talk too much about the Triangle Defense.

No comments: