Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Elder title

I don't think Ahami's going to get it. I haven't done a single one of the Northrend instances yet.

I'm actually sad about this. How silly is that?

EDIT: And then I remembered that I was planning on replacing it with the Flame Keeper title at the Midsummer Fire Festival anyway, and then I reminded myself that I can either cram 7 instances into the next seven days or I could work on getting Friendly with the Warsong Outriders and the Defilers and the latter is much more fun, and then I made myself some chili, and now I'm over it.

4 comments:

Cryptography said...

Get a few of the dungeons done and any remaining outland/NR elders. That way there will only be a handful of dungeons to do next year.

KC said...

Yeah, I will try and do one or two, but if I don't make it, I'm not gonna worry. There are other titles to earn, and there's always next year.

Lilivati said...

Athorius got his title after much finangling with the guild to get to the instances. It's his first title. (I have mixed feelings about never getting even a token PvP title for him. Not having one fits the character better, but doesn't let me show off how old a character he is. ;) Hunter Luna has one, as does my perpetually-63 warlock, so I will be content with that.) "Elder Athorius" will also likely be replaced by "Flame Warden Athorius" come summer, and the chef title is also a work in progress. >_>

KC said...

Grats on the title! You have more patience for grouping than I do.

Right now it's Ahami the Explorer, so it's not like she's been abandoned while Ambassador Ideale gets to have all the fun. I thought Elder might be more appropriate — but not as appropriate for a shaman as the Flame Keeper title.

I was, sadly, too late to the game for a PVP title (unless I want to shoot for Rival/Gladiator/whatever, which is unlikely since I am not at all interested in arenas). I would love for them to bring them back in some form, though. I'm so jealous of people with PVP ranks.