Monday, February 9, 2009

Stealth Patch

According to MMO Champion, patch 3.0.9 hits Tuesday.

Shamans
Glyph of Windfury Weapon -- Increases the chance per swing for Windfury Weapon to trigger by 2%. (Down from 5%)

I don't really care about this too much, not being enhancement, but if I were enhancement, I'd probably be sad.

Hunter
Kindred Spirits (Beast Mastery): This talent now grants 20% pet damage at max rank.
Serpent’s Swiftness (Beast Mastery): This talent now grants 20% pet attack speed at max rank.


Ooh, looks like they are already making good on their promise to unbreak BM a little. Hopefully this will help a tiny bit, though I'm still excited about the upcoming possible new tier to BM pet talents.

There are a couple of pet changes too (tiny nerfs to fire breath and poison spit), but not for cats, so phew.

The druid changes don't affect me, and I haven't played my mage at arcane enough to have any opinion at all on the changes — or really to even know what they mean. Having played a healer and a hunter, I at least understand the "language" of druid abilities and talents enough to figure things out. But my mage is pretty different than anything else I've played before, so at level 24, I still don't really "get" the class yet.

Looks like pallies get some nice buffs, and they and priests no longer have to worry about dispels of their personal buffs.

No comments: