Monday, July 7, 2008

Less emo

My new gear is shiny. Poorly gemmed, because I blew most of my moneys on an Earthstorm Diamond and looked for a jewelcrafter, then finally a Relentless Earthstorm Diamond went up on the AH so I bought that instead, but shiny.

Only now I have to get the ice cream cone spaulders because I will probably have the honor for those before I bother returning to Outland for Sha'tar rep, and my current ones are brown and thus look horrible with my pretty black gear.

My guild thinks I want to go to Karazhan. *giggles* No worries, hunters, I won't be competing for gear.

Current goals:
- More PVP gear, with PROPER gems and enchants.
- Professions to 375.
- Work on rep with Cenarian Expedition, Consortium, SSO, etc. for JC recipes/ammo.
- Flying mount (preferably a Hippogryph).

And, in the background:
- Ahami to 70.
- Daj and Kresha to 39 so I can play with MM and SV specs.

No comments: