Friday, August 29, 2008

On Death Knights

Am I going to roll one? Most likely, because I have tried out every other class in WoW (although I only ever got my warrior to level 3 and my mage to level 10), and why not? Am I going to like it enough to actually play past 58-ish? Probably not.

I've discovered that I really only like four things in WoW: Shooting things in the face with arrows, healing, shooting things in the face with lightning and, of course, kitties.

Okay, I also like crafting and mining and stuff, and flying around pointlessly on my flying thingy is fun, and I do enjoy PVP. But really, those are my favorite roles. Shooting things in the face and healing. From what I've read, Death Knights will be able to do neither. So I'll probably get bored within three levels.

What about you?

3 comments:

Cryptography said...

Yes, I think I'll last only a handfull of levels too before interest wanes.

I cant seem to get into my pally or warrior alts. Other classes I like well enough but simply dont have time to play them all!

Pike said...

Yes I'm makin' a Death Knight. Might even level through the starting quests and get to Outlands. I don't forsee getting past that... but I guess you never know. =P

KC said...

Yeah, I definitely want to at least get through the starting zone — which, really, is why I'm making one in the first place. I have heard that they are a blast to play, and the Unholy tree looks pretty fun, though. I just don't know. I don't foresee myself liking it enough to go to 80, but it could happen, I guess.