Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Trying out another non-cat

Without going into too much detail, since I haven't done the write-ups yet, Project Infiltration is complete and Dayea is my new experimental hunters. Dayea has Peach, a Prairie Wolf, as a pet (not a cat omg!). ... Of course, she also has Apple, a Springpaw Stalker (the red and yellow ones) in the stable should Peach not work out.

Something about elves in general just makes me think food names are appropriate.

So far, Peach seems to be able to take more damage than Kresha's Tack or Daj's Serai. She started out at level six and was taking three or four level 6 and 7 grells at a time without losing health super fast. Plus she barks when I click on her. So maybe I'll keep her.

Still don't like the snarling face or the way she runs, though. But maybe she'll grow on me.

Kresha and Daj were also supposed to be experimental hunters — I was leveling Daj with MM and Kresha with Survival, but hated both in the lower levels. My kitties lost health too fast and didn't take damage well. So I think I will switch back to BM until the mid-to-late 20s, and try again then to see if they're better specs for me in slightly higher levels.

No comments: