Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today's lesson: Train your pets

So I was cruising around on Petopia this morning, trying to decide whether I should try a new pet for Kresha or snag a Durotar tiger (tiger won — I tried the boar out during the Training the Beast quest and I just cannot handle the squealing, and the only carrion birds I'm interested in are too high a level. There's something wrong with me re: kitty obsession), when I thought to myself, "Hmm. It's been a while since I trained Cinnamon. So I hopped on WOW and check, and he was rocking Claw 3 and Bite 4 ... at level 52.

Bad hunter! No cookies!

No worries. He is now sporting more appropriate ranks of both.

(It really bothers me how many people think Cinny is a girl cat. He's like, super-masculine looking. Perhaps I should have chosen a more male name than Cinnamon? Oops.)

Still no name for Tshaya's ghost saber. I'm submitting to Mania's Arcania because if I don't, I might get too used to calling him Cat and then it'll stick. I don't know why I can't think of a name for him when I already know that Kresha's tiger will be named Tack, and she hasn't even tamed him yet. And no, I don't know why Tack, it just fits, okay?

No comments: