Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Milestones

Ideale dinged 53 today (just five levels from Outland!), and in the process hit friendly with the Argent Dawn and Frostwolf. My new nightly routine is no longer "Work on an alt, level Ideale, work on a profession, sleep." It's now "GET IN QUEUE FOR AV OMG OMG OMG LET ME IN, play one round, level Ideale, sleep."

Okay, so it's been two days. I really, really want the AV tabard and I really, really want to be able to snag at least a couple of welfare purples the second I hit 70, and I am getting there. 51 AV tokens to go for the tabard, and I figure I'll shoot to replace my lowest-level items and my bow at 70 ... or just get whatever I have the honor for, since everything will eventually get replaced, I assume.

Also dragged Kresha up to ten and did Taming the Beast, so I will try and do the Elwynn Forest and Azuremyst Isle entries for Project: Infiltration by Friday. Not that it matters, since no one reads this anyway! :-D

No comments: