Thursday, March 5, 2009

Missed connections

Can you imagine if there were a missed connections-type forum, a la craigslist, for World of Warcraft?
You were an orc death knight with a handy way of punting gnomes and capturing flags. I was the troll shaman who healhealhealed you. Want to time our queues for Warsong Gulch sometime? I hope you read this!

Sorry, I had an excellent Warsong Gulch run this morning and worked really well with the flag carrier and his buddy (I thought, at least). You know that feeling you get when you have a truly excellent battleground (or raid, or [insert out-of-game pastime here]), like you're afraid you'll have eight or nine horrible matches to make up for the accidental awesome one? Yeah.

EDIT: Tambien, is it just me or do you get crazy amounts of honor in Wintergrasp? I'd done, like, two battles there until this week. I blew all my honor yesterday and I've already got almost 15K back again, one winning and two losing Wintergrasps later.

No comments: